These Terms and Conditions (the ‘Terms’) set out the conditions under which NAC Foundation, LLC (hereinafter, NAC), which is the creator of the Aten Coin, a company incorporated under the laws of Nevada, United States of America. Please read these Terms carefully and do not use any Aten Coin related website unless you accept them. Furthermore, the following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and any or all Agreements: ‘Client’, ‘Registered Member’, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. ‘The Company’, ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’ and ‘Us’, refers to NAC. ‘Party’, ‘Parties’, or ‘Us’ refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. ‘ATENCOIN.COM’ refers to the Website at https://WWW.ATENCOIN.COM, which is owned by NAC. Aten Coin refers to the Aten Coin Digital Currency. ‘ATENC’, ‘Aten Coin’ or ‘Aten Coins” refers the one or more currency units of Aten Coin. “Aten Wallet”, refers to the Aten Coin digital wallet for sending, receiving and mining Aten Coins. ‘ATENWALLET.COM’ refers to the Website at https://ATENWALLET.COM, which is owned by NAC.
By registering on for your digital wallet, and confirming your identity, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the following terms & conditions. In addition, by registering for an Aten Coin Digital Wallet:
- you have accepted these Terms; and
- you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age .
- You agree only to use Aten Coins for legal transactions
- You agree to take full responsibility for your Aten Coin Wallet.
- You confirm that you are purchasing Aten Coins to be used as a medium of exchange to facilitate your reasonable commercial endeavors or reasonable personal endeavors.
- You confirm that you will not be purchasing Aten Coins as part of an attempt to obtain a return on investment from the operations of NAC, or any other Aten Coin affiliated company.
- You acknowledge that Black Gold Coin, Inc., and NAC are two separate entities. Black Gold Coin, Inc. is an Aten Coin promotion company.
- You acknowledge that proceeds from the promotion company Black Gold Coin, Inc. will not be shared with the Aten Coin holders. Aten Coin does not have any underlying collateral.
- You acknowledge that NAC only guarantees that it will create a digital currency that is AML Compliant and will monitor all transactions in an effort to detect suspicious activity. NAC will have the responsibility to report such suspicious activity to the appropriate governmental entity.
- You acknowledge that Aten Coins will not be redeemed by NAC and that NAC should not be relied upon to be a source of liquidity for you and your Aten Coins.
- You acknowledge that Aten Coins are mediums of exchange and not a pooled interest in any business entity or common enterprise.
- You acknowledge that purchase of Aten Coins from NAC does not create or constitute a debt for NAC.
- You acknowledge that Aten Coin is intended to be a solely Internet-based exchange medium. Thus, Aten Wallet may be subject to attempted impersonation and or cyber-attack which could result in the material diminution, theft or transfer of Aten Coins or Aten Wallet.
- You confirm the details provided upon registration are true and accurate.
- You understand that all your personal information submitted to the ATENWALLET.COM securely stored.
- You understand that all your personal information submitted to the ATENWALLET.COM Site will be backed up and securely stored in a physical server located in United States of America.
- You acknowledge that NAC intends to track Aten Coins to identifiable persons and business entities and will file suspicious activity or similar reports with relevant governmental agencies in nations where it does business. You acknowledge that such reports could be based on misunderstandings and contain inaccurate information. Furthermore, you acknowledge that reports to governmental agencies under a rule of law that requires making and delivering such reports are generally not subject to legal causes of action for defamation, libel, false light or similar claims in many nations, including the United States of America.
- You agree that your personal information submitted to the ATENWALLET.COM Site and your activity record iwill be monitored and analyzed in United States of America with any Monitoring & Detecting Software that allows NAC to catch any suspicious activities.
- You agree that all your Aten Coin transactions and their associated IP locations of senders and receivers will be recorded, and securely stored in a physical server located in United States of America.
- You agree that all your Aten Coin transactions and their associated IP locations of senders and receivers will be monitored and analyzed in United States of America with any Monitoring & Detecting Software that allows NAC to identify any suspicious activities.
- You agree that any suspicious activities associated with your Aten Coin transactions together with personal information and IP locations of corresponding senders and receivers will be reported to relevant government entity in your region and/or Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN at http://www.fincen.gov/) in United States of America.
- You agree that any suspicious activities transactions together with your personal information will be reported to relevant government entities in your region and/or FinCEN in United States of America.
- You agree not to allow any person or party other than you to use your Aten Coin Digital Wallet.
- You agree to take full legal responsibility associated with any illegal activities under your personal Aten Coin Wallet.
- You agree to abide by any relevant laws in your jurisdiction, including reporting any trading profits for taxation purposes.
- You are confirming that you have not been involved in any terrorist or terrorist financing activity.
- You agree not to be involved in any terrorist or terrorist financing activity.
- You agree not to engage in criminal activity.
- You agree to use the Aten Coin for good uses and not for anything that is unethical, illegal, or that causes harm to others.
- You understand that failure to abide by the terms and conditions may result in your Aten Wallet being frozen. If your wallet is frozen and you know you are not a terrorist or a criminal, and we are not legally bound by court order to freeze your wallet, then contact email@example.com and we will help to get your wallet reinstated.
- You are confirming that you have read, understood and accepted all of the terms & conditions associated with the use of ATENWALLET.COM website.
- You understand that the offer of the right for using the ATENCOIN.COM Site does not come with right for using the ATENWALLET.COM website, and the Aten Wallet.
- You understand that in order to use the ATENWALLET.COM platform, obtain an Aten Wallet from the ATENWALLET.COM platform, and create one or more valid Aten Coin addresses, you need to be a registered member of ATENWALLET.COM.
- You understand that the offer of the right for using the ATENCOIN.COM Site does not come with right for using any other platforms and tools at the ATENPAY.COM website
Persons located in certain territories, currently including Sanctioned Countries like North Korea and its territories and the countries specified as prohibited by U.S. or UN Sanctions, are not permitted to use the website. To remove any doubt, this restriction also applies to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a prohibited jurisdiction. The fact that the website is accessible in a prohibited jurisdiction, or that the website allows the use of the official language of a prohibited jurisdiction, shall not be construed as a license to use the website in such prohibited jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, by using a vpn, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence, or by using the website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a prohibited jurisdiction is a breach of this agreement. If it becomes apparent, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect, that you are located in any of the prohibited jurisdictions, this may result in closing your account, without an obligation to provide you with advance notice, all in accordance with applicable laws and agreements.
Changes to Terms
NAC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time. Such notification will be made via the Website. It is your responsibility to review the amended Terms. Your continued use of the Website and Platform following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes and you agree that all subsequent transactions by you will be subject to these Terms.
APPLICABLE LAW, PLACE OF JURISDICTION
KYC & AML
KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Policies
Aten Coin remains committed to providing a safe, globally-compliant and reputable service to its clients. As a company, we pride ourselves on the integrity and transparency of our business. For this reason, Aten Coin relies on comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies.
NAC Foundation, LLC is legally registered and its infrastructure is physically located in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. Aten Coin insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) compliance framework. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.
Our AML and KYC policies differ depending on the country of origin of which our clients are located and furthermore recorded against through the Aten Coin registration process. The specific AML and KYC policies as per regional jurisdiction are located below. Our robust compliance framework ensures that regulatory requirements are being adhered to at both a local and global level, instilling a level of trust and ensuring Aten Coin will continue to operate indefinitely.
Aten Coin reserves the right to refuse registration to persons from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML standards or could be considered as a Politically Exposed Person.
Aten Coin reserves the right to carry out customer due diligence to verify its users and their transactions. Enhanced customer due diligence will be carried out periodically as part of our ongoing risk review and assessment. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse Aten Coin or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension and reported to the respective authorities.
The Aten Coin AML and KYC policies are as follows:
Transactions conducted using Aten Coin will be subject to transaction monitoring.
Identity and proof of address documents and transaction records will be maintained for at least six years and will be submitted to regulators as required without prior notification to registered users.
Aten Coin may at any time without liability and without disclosing any reason, suspend the operation of your account. Aten Coin shall notify you after exercising its rights under this clause.
Registered members of whom transactions involve fiat currency will be required to verify their identity and adhere to the Aten Coin KYC policy. This includes the submission of both government ID and proof of address. Valid ID includes a passport, national card, or drivers license.
Your account will be unregistered until account verification has been completed.
Suspicious transactions will result in a Suspicious Activity Report being submitted to FinCen and the Joint Financial Intelligence Unit (‘JFIU’).
©2014-2015. NAC Foundation, LLC All Rights Reserved. The National Aten Coin Foundation has developed the Aten Coin. Aten Coin has no underlying collateral. NAC’s only obligation is to try to the best of their ability to provide you with an Anti-Money Laundering Compliant Digital Currency.Aten Coin is a medium of exchange and should not be purchased with an expectation of profit.
Safe Harbor Agreement
NAC Foundation, LLC processes the information gathered through both the Atencoin.com and Atenwallet.com websites in the USA. By registering for an Aten Coin Wallet and using the Aten Coin Transaction Network, you automatically provide NAC the consent to process your information.